Friday, August 12, 2011

For moms please, babysitting and tutoring!?

Ok, so I want to make some money, typical for a 12 year old girl right? Well I was thinking I could do some tutoring. But its summer, so would any mom make their kid get tutored over the summer. I just don't think that anyone would get tutored over the summer, so should I just wait til school starts up again? And I was thinking about doing babysitting as well, so what if I combined it together, like babysitting and do some tutoring while I babysit the kid(s)? and if I came up to you asking if you would like me to babysit, what would you want me to show you, like references and certification of CPR and stuff. Would you rather me have taken classes for CPR and safety classes or would it matter? Are there other things that parents need to see/know before I babysit? I just want to know before I start doing anything. And if you have any tips about babysitting or tutoring, or other ways to make money, I would deeply appreciate it. And please no rude remarks, thanks!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment