Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My parents hate my boyfriend and try to break us up.?

My boyfriend is muslim born in UK but his parents are from Pakistan. We have been together for almost 6 years now. My parents hate the fact I am with him and would do anything to break us up. He isn't allowed in the house I cant go to his house either. But his parents know of me but have not met me. We are going on holiday together soon and I cant wait to get away from all this. My mum and dad torture me with this constant talking badly about him and they are constantly going on about it. He sometimes came over when my mum would work later and by accident he damaged the wall slightly as its made of plaster and now my dad loves the fact he did this and wants him to pay for it too. Im not doing this to spite them I do love him but Im sick of these constant remarks and talks. I am the only child and that's why I think its worse. I know my parents are worried that I might convert to muslim and stay at his home and that type of stuff. I dont even know if I want to myself but I do want to carry on with him right now. Am I stupid are my parents right?

No comments:

Post a Comment