Thursday, August 11, 2011

PLEASE I NEED HELP MY DOG!!!!!?

my dog guyzol is turning 4 this july 18 he had been throwing up and shivering for 3 days so we took him to the vet. to the garfield animal hospital (16301 garfield ave. paramount CA) but the vet said he didn't know what was wrong!!! he told me to leave him there for 3 days and he would take blood samples and other stuff. that was going to be $5000! or he could give him some shots ($120) but he said the blood sample would be better. but he also said either way shots or blood samples he could not guarantee that he would live :( i love my dog i truly do but $5000 is something i can't do right now. so he did/gave him the following (P001-physical exam, I009-injection centrine, I034-injection polyflex, C116-rebound OES oral electrolyte solution 32oz) my dog is no longer throwing up but he is still shivering and is not active at all! im still giving him the rebound OES stuff but im worried if a vet can't help me who can!!!! im so scared he just keeps shivering and looks very sad!! :( please help me please!! email me ur answers to ( rogerwabbit.r1@gmail.com ) this is not my yahoo!! im just using it to post this!! please help!!! email ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment