Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Why so many people got the ticket at the same intersection?

okey I don't want to go to the court to argue about the this ticket but I don't even think I am deserved to pay. And when I went online the ticket was not there so I thought they deleted it. Now they sent me a letter saying that I need to pay the ticket in 10 days or I'll be charge an extra 300, or they will refer this to collection agency. They didn't mention about DMV record or traffic school at all... and I kind of question if this is legal action for them? And much more important... there are thousands of people who got the same ticket at this intersection in a year!!! the section is Intercom and Garfield at Commerce, CA.. any one in the same situation? what will happen if I don't pay for the ticket or go to court?

No comments:

Post a Comment