Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I am tired of life as we all know it?

I just wanna feel belonged. There's so much racism in everything religions work places its like a silent war type thing where everyone has the hate. I don't know which side to take I grew up in america but am a muslim. I don't have any friends just a lot of aquaintances I know just talk to I know a little about most religions like christiany through people and islam through family n judaism through some people I mean nothing teaches bad just people justify their mistakes by using religion :S I feel lost as an I can't explain it. What is the purpose of life. I've never had a bf but I wanted to be in a relationship who turned out to be a player I just work and sleep n get lost in deep thoughts I can't attend college its expensive n I wud need a greencard for loans even for grants its like my lifes stuck and keep on looping around this vicisous circle? If things change a little only bad things happen like no money unpaid bills. My main question is how to I get rid of these uncertainties, of this confusing boring life. How do I get rid of my complexes about height. And does anyone know an easy way to let go of peoples criticism bad remarks to bring you down???? How how how

No comments:

Post a Comment