Friday, August 12, 2011

I don't know whether he likes me more than a friend?

Well we have been classmates starting this year, and recently he asked me out to the movies, but I was too busy to go out. He asked for my number and we started texting daily, and I feel that he's showing signs that he likes talking to me and all, and he said many sweet things to me, which makes me feel like he likes me. However, my friend told me that she heard that he likes someone else and she isn't sure whether that's true too. I don't know whether he likes me? Cause I feel like I'm starting to like him too. He told me he doesn't like texting, but he texts only people he enjoys texting. When I say certain things, he'll remark "You remembered!" and all, and he likes to make fun of my height and random things. And many people have told me he's the kinda guy who texts only special people and not every random girl. But he's like the captain of his club, and kinda the hot shot in school, and the girls who like him don't really like me. I really hope what my friend said isn't true! Thanks for the answers, continue answering, I appreciate them. :) God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment